Another broken bone, but at least NO new flare
Well, the MRI confirmed a broken bone in the Right foot this time. But at least, it was only 1 bone and not 3 like last time! This is good news!!
It should heal fast, if I be a good patient. I am grateful that we demanded and performed the MRI the next day after a negative X-Ray, instead of waiting 5 months and doing repeated Xrays due to stupid insurance denying over and over in 2018. This will heal fast and I can get back to exercising at home.
I find that if I keep a positive attitude it makes my life easier and I feel happier. With all that is going on in the world, I find it can be difficult to keep a cheerful attitude. But there is an abundance of good in the world and its important to remember this. Keeping negative thoughts or attitude is bad for health. Even at the worst days in the hospital during suffering tremendously, this one small shift in my perspective helped me so much. I had to find one thing to give me hope. And this is when I learned to do mental strengthening to find the good.
Yes, we know there is plenty of awfulness in the world, but there is SO much beauty and good too and this is what I choose to focus on.
Today’s list of happy:
1. A warm cup of coffee
2. A soft pillow for my head last night
3. The sun is shining on the branches outside!! And there are beautiful birds chirping!
4. My kitty is purring and her sister is drinking water.
5. A family of quail are walking on the patio and they have babies!!! Love baby quail!
6. I have birdseed for the bird feeders I bought yesterday
7. I received nice compliments on my doodle drawing yesterday
8. We have air conditioning in this house. It’s going to be 110 degrees today 😱
9. I have a car with gasoline to drive to see my doctor today
10. Trying out new art tools later today !!
11. I organized my desk yesterday to get ready to write my 8th children’s book.
12. I sold an item on society6. YAY!
13. Planning a nutritious dinner for this evening
14. Comfortable shoes
15. Meditating for 15 minutes (successfully!)
16. Having a loving spouse that cares about me.
It takes writing things down to realize there are good things to smile about. This will be my daily ritual. No clouds in my mind, although the fluffy white clouds floating by are so pretty.
Stay healthy my friends,
Daily Update Adult Onset Still Disease chills chronic disease fatigue flares health medicine stills Stills disease
stillsdiseaseblog View All →
I acquired AOSD in 2008. I have suffered so terribly and have found ways to help me regain my life. This my personal journal of this mystery illness to diagnosis. I hope that I can help others with my experience and information.
Leave a Reply