No news is good news. Thank Goodness.

It’s been a rough several months. I’ve learned so much in these past 7 months since January 26th. I’ve learned to not rely on one opinion. I’ve learned to be proactive in my healthcare, VERY proactive.

I am so grateful for an MD that I acquired in my care, quite accidentally. I was told by one of the cardiologists on my case to see an endocrinologist as soon as possible. I was given a name of a practice, but it happened to be the wrong practice. As it turned out, its has been a blessing in disguise.

Initially, I was told to get blood work by a cardiologist for a possible rare tumor that could be causing the extreme blood pressure, the labs came back as if I had the tumor. So a CT scan and kidney scans and kidney function tests were done and thank heavens there were no incidental findings, this could have meant surgery.

However, the ‘accidental’ endocrinologist that I started seeing had different feelings about the lab work by the cardiologist. He ordered 19 vials of blood taken, and a very strict diet to make sure nothing would alter the lab results. And when the results came back, they were negative for everything. EVERYTHING.

Apparently, during the 1st blood tests I was eating everything that would raise serotonin, Tyramine for the 51HAA tumor. I was never told to eliminate many foods for 10 days before the blood draw.

So the possibility of getting a 2nd opinion saved a lot of pain and a possible not needed surgery if the other MDs would have accidentally found something “abnormal”.

So, this past month, with my blood pressure no longer 250/140 (stroke and aneurysm level) I was fine to start working out. I have changed my diet to a very clean eating of low-fat, many vegetables and very lean proteins, high fiber. I feel better than ever. I am back to riding horses, jumping rope, lifting weights for my health.

Finally, I am down to 1 medication that I take twice a day. After 7 medications and so many emergency room visits these past 7 months, I feel normal.

So, here we are to not knowing why I almost died January 26th with such extreme blood pressure that was not controlled by any medication I was given. But I know it was due to the vaccine I received. It started that day. During these past 7 months, not one of the 18 MDs at all the hospitals and emergency rooms who were treating me would ever admit that the vaccine was the culprit, but I know.

My blood pressure is controlled now, 120/80, I should be down to 1 pill a day if the numbers start to lower as the months go forward.

We are feeling I should be off of this medication by end of the year.

And of course, I am not a candidate for the vaccine any longer. This saddens me because I truly wanted to help. I just say my prayers of gratitude each morning when I wake up, because there were so many mornings I felt I was not going to make it through the day.

Thank you for being there.

Stay healthy.


Daily Update

stillsdiseaseblog View All →

I acquired AOSD in 2008. I have suffered so terribly and have found ways to help me regain my life. This my personal journal of this mystery illness to diagnosis. I hope that I can help others with my experience and information.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: